The latest Omega ROM for Galaxy S3 is now based on the latest Android 4.1.2 version XXELKC. It brings stability, speed and a lot of customized features that you have to love at a Galaxy S3 ROM.
Here are some of the main features of the Omega v34 ROM for Galaxy S3:
- Based on Android 4.1.2 XXELKC
- Rooted, zipaligned and De-odexed
- Omegadroid Walk Bootanimation
- Omegadroid wallpaper
- CWM Manager v3.60
- Busybox v1.20.2 and SuperSU
- Android 4.2 Google apps
- Es File Explorer
- Hide it Pro
- Flash Player
- OnlineNandroidBackup v2.5.4
- Call recorder
- Disabled adds
- TouchWiz with rotation
- Smart Rotation
- InkEffect for lockscreen
- Volume buttons skip tracks
- AND LOTS OF OTHER
!!! Before installing a Custom ROM you have to understand the risks that follow such a procedure. We cannot be held responsible is your device gets damaged in the process. Make sure you know everything about installing Custom ROMs nad that you understand the installation procedure.
Do a complete data bakcup before installing the ROM.
How to install Omega v34 Android 4.1.2 XXELKC on Samsung Galaxy S3:
- Samsung Galaxy S III
- CWM Recovery!!!
- Download Omega I9300 XXELKC v34 JB 4.1.2 and place the file on your sd card
- Turn off your device
- Enter Recovery Mode (Press Volume up + Home + Power buttons)
- Do a wipe data/factory reset
- Select 'install zip from sd card' and select the zip file downloaded at step 1
- Wait for the installation to complete
After the device reboots you should have Omega v34 with Android 4.1.2 running on your Samsung Galaxy S3 device.