Bullet 1.0 for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 is a Custom ROM designed to bring stability and speed to the stock ROM. The Bullet Custom ROM for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE offers Android 4.1.2 rooted, zipaligned, deodexed, latest SuperSU and busybox installed, removes OTA checker and really important it removes bloatware on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105. This is very close to stock Android 4.1.2, but it does bring improvements by making it 100% bloatware free. This makes it really fast and clean and ready to use everyday.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE.
- CWM Recovery.
How to install Bullet 1.0 ROM on Galaxy Note 2 N7105:
- Download Bullet_1.0.zip and place it on your sd card.
- Turn off the device.
- Enter Recovery Mode (Press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously).
- Perform a full wipe (Wipe cache/dalvik; wipe data/factory reset).
- Select ‘install zip from sd card’ and choose the file from step 1.
- Wait for the installation to finish.
Now you have Android 4.1.2 Bullet ROM installed on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE installed.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: