Android Revolution is a very well known name in the world of Custom ROMs and this time they have managed to bring version 15.0 to the most stable state ever. Android Revolution HD 15.0 is based on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean official I9300XXDLJ5 firmware.
This Custom ROM has no visual changes to the Android interface, but it brings a lot of improvements to the stock ROM. It is known for being extra fast and extra stable.
Here are some features that Android Revolution HD v15.0 has:
- Brings full Exynos 4 Quad rendering and removes software CPU rendering
- It includes ROOT with SuperSu and su permissions
- Improved Ram management
- Optimized speed
- GPU UI rendering enabled
- Latest updates to all system and data apps
- Improved camera
- Improved battery life
- Customize Samsung boot animation
- Adobe Flash Player support
- Increased performance by disabling kernel debugging
!!!Important Installing a Custom ROM will cause you to lose warranty and may also damage your phone if the installation isn’t performed precisely. Now that you are installing this on your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for any damage that your device may suffer. Make sure you have done enough research if this is your first time installing a Custom ROM.
How to install Android Revolution HD Custom ROM on Galaxy S3:
- Download Android Revolution HD v15.1 and copy it to your external SD card.
- Download Super Wipe and copy it to the SD card.
- Install a custom recovery like CWM Recovery. If you already have custom recovery then skip this step.
- Turn off the device.
- Reboot in Recovery Mode (Press Volume Up + Home + Power simultaneously)
- Select ‘install zip from sd card’ from the menu.
- Select ‘choose zip from sd card’ and choose the ‘Super Wipe’ file you downloaded at step 2.
- Do the same thing for the Android Revolution ROM file from step 1.
- At the end reboot the device
This should have installed you Android Revolution HD v15.1 on your Galaxy S3. You can also read this guide about how to increase the battery life of Galaxy S3 because Android Revolution HD is known for providing amazing battery life on Galaxy S3.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: