Revolution S5 for Galaxy S5 G900F is a Samsung firmware that is integrated with a number of Note 5 functions you can experience on your Galaxy S5 G900F.
This custom ROM installation is only compatible to Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F and may brick any other variant if attempted.
The Galaxy S5 G900F should be rooted or unlocked and ensure that you install a custom recovery tool such as ClockworkMod Recovery. These tool enables your phone to flash the ROM zip file.
Use the custom recovery tool to backup all your data as this procedure may wipe most of it.
Properly install Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Drivers and enable USB Debugging to aid in the connectivity of your phone to the computer.
To avoid your device getting bricked, charge up your device up to 80% to 85% percent battery level.
- Download Revolution S5 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Galaxy S5 G900F Custom firmware to your computer.
- Connect the Galaxy S5 to the computer with a USB cable
- Copy-paste the Android 5.1.1 custom ROM zip file specifically to the phone’s SD card root folder.
- Turn OFF your phone then unplug it from the computer
- Press and hold Home, Power and Volume Up keys together to get your S5 into Recovery Mode.
- Once on the ClockworkMod Recovery use the Volume buttons to navigate to “wipe data/factory reset” then tap the option using the Power key.
- Repeat the same to clear cache by tapping “wipe cache partition”.
- On ClockworkMod recovery screen, select “advanced” and then scroll to “wipe dalvik cache” to clear the dalvik cache.
- Return to the recovery menu and opt for “install zip from SD card” then tap on “choose zip from sdcard” to select the Android 5.1.1 custom ROM zip file and confirm the installation.
- Once it is installed, return to CWM recovery menu and choose “reboot system now” to reboot the device.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Once it’s done, the Galaxy S5 G900F is now updated with Revolution S5 based Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom firmware.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: