Resurrection Remix for Galaxy S2 I9100 is based on AOKP and CM10.1 sources and combines performance with power and customization, giving you the trill of experimenting the true power of an Android ROM. The ROM contains an enormous list of mods and tweaks that you are about to experiment on your own if you choose to install Resurrection Remix v3.1.3 ROM. By installing Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 on your Galaxy S2 I9100 you basically update it to the latest version of Android 4.2.1. This is not the official update method for your Galaxy S2 I9100 thus you should be careful with the procedure. If you want to install Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 today, you can read the pre-requisites and then follow the step-by-step guide for Galaxy S2 I9100 below.
Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 offers many features. It has so many mods such as AOKP clocks and Digital Clock, Nova/Stock launcher, %1 battery mod and CircleMod battery, Brightness adjustable via statusbar (With percentage display), Battery Bar, Notification Counter, NFC Polling Mode, T9 Dialer, Lockscreen Wallpaper Changer, Phone Face-Down Ringer Setting, Lockscreen Weather, Flip Phone To Silence Incoming Call and many other interesting and useful features. All you need to do is install the ROM and test them for yourself.
Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 on your Galaxy S2 I9100, you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for Galaxy S2 I9100 installed on your computer.
Important!! Installing Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 on Galaxy S2 I9100 means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your Galaxy S2 I9100.
- Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 (RR_JB_V3.1.3_AOKP_4.2.1_I9100.zip)
For the installation of Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 on your Galaxy S2 I9100, we will use a zip file (RR_JB_V3.1.3_AOKP_4.2.1_I9100.zip) that can be flashed with CWM Recovery. It is recommended that you perform a full wipe before the installation. If anything goes wrong after installing Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3, you can return to your previous ROM using the Nandroid you made.
- Connect Galaxy S2 I9100 to the computer and move RR_JB_V3.1.3_AOKP_4.2.1_I9100.zip on the Sd card (don’t extract)
- Disconnect and turn off the device
- Boot the Galaxy S2 I9100 in Recovery Mode (Press Volume up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously )
- Select Wipe data/factory reset
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose RR_JB_V3.1.3_AOKP_4.2.1_I9100.zip from the sd card, then press Install
- Select ‘Custom installation’ in Aroma installer
- Untick ‘Reboot now’ when you finish with Aroma installer
- Go to advanced in Recovery mode
- Select Wipe dalvik cache
- Fix permissions
- Select Wipe Cache partition
You should now have Resurrection Remix JB v3.1.3 installed on your Galaxy S2 I9100 and ready to use. Use the Nandroid backup to return to your previous ROM in case there is something wrong.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: