This CyanogenMod CM13 Android Marshmallow custom firmware should only be installed on LG G3 (vs985, d85x and ls990) models only. Verify your device model in the Settings >> About Phone.
The device should be rooted and a ClockWorkMod Recovery or TWRP installed.
Install LG G3 USB Drivers on the computer to make your device recognizable.
Have at least an 80% battery charge to avoid interruptions during the process, which may brick your device as a result.
- Download the LG G3 Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod CM13 (unofficial) custom ROM and Google Apps zip files onto your PC and via USB cable connect the LG G3.
- Paste the Android 6.0 custom ROM and Google Apps zip files into the phone’s SD card root folder.
- Power OFF the device then unplug it from the computer.
- Simultaneously hold down the Volume down and Power buttons to set your device into Recovery Mode.
- (On the Recovery Mode, the Volume keys can be used to navigate while to confirm or select, use the Power button.)
- On CWM recovery menu, confirm “wipe data/factory reset” to clear the phone data.
- Then confirm “wipe cache partition” to wipe the cache memory.
- Choose “advanced” in the ClockworkMod recovery menu and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Navigate to the recovery screen menu >> install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard then scroll to Android Marshmallow ROM .zip file and confirm the installation. Repeat the above step for the Google Apps installation.
- When the installation is complete, go to the main recovery menu and tap “reboot system now” to restart. This may take a few minutes.
The LG G3 should now be installed with the Android 6.0 CyanogenMod (unofficial) CM13 Custom ROM.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: