This CyanogenMod CM13 Android Marshmallow custom firmware should only be installed on LG G3 (vs985, d85x and ls990) models only. Verify your device model in the Settings >> About Phone.
The device should be rooted and a ClockWorkMod Recovery or TWRP installed.
Install LG G3 USB Drivers on the computer to make your device recognizable.
Have at least an 80% battery charge to avoid interruptions during the process, which may brick your device as a result.
- Download the LG G3 Android 6.0 Marshmallow CyanogenMod CM13 (unofficial) custom ROM and Google Apps zip files onto your PC and via USB cable connect the LG G3.
- Paste the Android 6.0 custom ROM and Google Apps zip files into the phone’s SD card root folder.
- Power OFF the device then unplug it from the computer.
- Simultaneously hold down the Volume down and Power buttons to set your device into Recovery Mode.
- (On the Recovery Mode, the Volume keys can be used to navigate while to confirm or select, use the Power button.)
- On CWM recovery menu, confirm “wipe data/factory reset” to clear the phone data.
- Then confirm “wipe cache partition” to wipe the cache memory.
- Choose “advanced” in the ClockworkMod recovery menu and then select “wipe dalvik cache”.
- Navigate to the recovery screen menu >> install zip from SD card >> choose zip from sdcard then scroll to Android Marshmallow ROM .zip file and confirm the installation. Repeat the above step for the Google Apps installation.
- When the installation is complete, go to the main recovery menu and tap “reboot system now” to restart. This may take a few minutes.
The LG G3 should now be installed with the Android 6.0 CyanogenMod (unofficial) CM13 Custom ROM.
QUICK NOTE: Free firmware downloads are made possible thanks in part to BlueHost Hosting & Dedicated Servers – Updato's #1 choice for hosting and storage solutions! Show your support and check 'em out.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: