AOKP is one of the most stable Custom ROMs and they have just released their latest build version number 4 based on Android 4.2.2. You can download it on your Galaxy Note 2 right now if you want a ROM that is very stable and also brings the latest features.. By installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE you basically update it to the latest version of Android 4.2.2. This is not the official update method for your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE thus you should be careful with the procedure. If you want to install AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte today, you can read the pre-requisites and then follow the step-by-step guide for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE below.
Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE, you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE installed on your computer.
Important!! Installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte on Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
For the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE, we will use a zip file (aokp_t0lte_jb-mr1_build-4.zip) that can be flashed with CWM Recovery. It is recommended that you perform a full wipe before the installation. If anything goes wrong after installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte, you can return to your previous ROM using the Nandroid you made.
- Connect Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE to the computer and move aokp_t0lte_jb-mr1_build-4.zip and Google Apps on the Sd card (don’t extract).
- Disconnect and turn off the device.
- Boot the Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE in Recovery Mode (Press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home).
- Make sure you did the Nandroid backup. If not, do it now.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and then Format/system.
- Select Wipe Cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose aokp_t0lte_jb-mr1_build-4.zip from the sd card, then press Install.
- Repeat the previous step for the Google Apps file.
- Wait for the installation on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE to finish.
You should now have AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 t0lte installed on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE and ready to use. Use the Nandroid backup to return to your previous ROM in case there is something wrong.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: