T-Mobile Galaxy S3 currently runs on Android 4.1.2, but now with Build 4 from AOKP, the latest one, you can install Android 4.2.2 and benefit from amazing features and increased performance. By installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 you basically update it to the latest version of Android 4.2.2. This is not the official update method for your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 thus you should be careful with the procedure. If you want to install AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo today, you can read the pre-requisites and then follow the step-by-step guide for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 below.
Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999, you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 installed on your computer.
Important!! Installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo on T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999.
For the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999, we will use a zip file (aokp_d2tmo_jb-mr1_build-4.zip) that can be flashed with CWM Recovery. It is recommended that you perform a full wipe before the installation. If anything goes wrong after installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo, you can return to your previous ROM using the Nandroid you made.
How to install AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo based on Android 4.2.2 on T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999:
- Connect T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 to the computer and move aokp_d2tmo_jb-mr1_build-4.zip and Google Apps on the Sd card (don’t extract).
- Disconnect and turn off the device.
- Boot the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 in Recovery Mode (Press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home).
- Make sure you did the Nandroid backup. If not, do it now.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and then Format/system.
- Select Wipe Cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose aokp_d2tmo_jb-mr1_build-4.zip from the sd card, then press Install.
- Repeat the previous step for the Google Apps file.
- Wait for the installation on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 to finish.
You should now have AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2tmo installed on your T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 and ready to use. Use the Nandroid backup to return to your previous ROM in case there is something wrong.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: