Installing Custom ROMs on your Galaxy S3 is not really necessary because having Android 4.1.2 you get a lot from it. But still, if you want the latest Jelly Bean and also lots of features and performance improvements you can take the risk of installing the latest Build from AOKP.. By installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 you basically update it to the latest version of Android 4.2.2. This is not the official update method for your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 thus you should be careful with the procedure. If you want to install AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att today, you can read the pre-requisites and then follow the step-by-step guide for AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 below.
Installation Requirements: In order to proceed further with the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, you will need CWM Recovery and root, a Nandroid backup, USB drivers for AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 installed on your computer.
Important!! Installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att on AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 means you are installing a Custom ROM on your device. Here is a list with the risks involving the installation of custom ROMs on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
For the installation of AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747, we will use a zip file (aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-4.zip) that can be flashed with CWM Recovery. It is recommended that you perform a full wipe before the installation. If anything goes wrong after installing AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att, you can return to your previous ROM using the Nandroid you made.
How to install AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att based on Android 4.2.2 on AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747:
- Connect AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to the computer and move aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-4.zip and Google Apps on the Sd card (don’t extract).
- Disconnect and turn off the device.
- Boot the AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 in Recovery Mode (Press and hold Volume Up + Power + Home).
- Make sure you did the Nandroid backup. If not, do it now.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and then Format/system.
- Select Wipe Cache partition and Wipe dalvik cache.
- Select Install zip from sd card and choose aokp_d2att_jb-mr1_build-4.zip from the sd card, then press Install.
- Repeat the previous step for the Google Apps file.
- Wait for the installation on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 to finish.
You should now have AOKP JB_MR1 Build 4 d2att installed on your AT&T Galaxy S3 SGH-I747 and ready to use. Use the Nandroid backup to return to your previous ROM in case there is something wrong.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE: