Adobe Acrobat Reader
is a PDF reader that do not allow users to ‘write’ content in the PDF files by files. Adobe invented the PDF to solve the problem that affected a lot of people for years – that s – how to view and print documents without using the original fonts for software.
The company also launched the Acrobat software that packaged documents into some special PDF files. Adobe then launched the Acrobat Reader which also known as Adobe Reader DC. The application is free to download and use. You can use this application to read and print files.
In 2008 Adobe launched a PDF file format and since then, there has been an increase in of PDF-related software. Lots of these programs can save the documents in a PDF format, but only a few of them can edit directly.
How to edit PDF files
- Open the file you want to edit in Adobe Acrobat
- Tap on Edit PDF tool which is found in the right pane
- Click on the image or text you want to edit. Adobe Acrobat will show you the tools you will need.
- Then add or edit the test opened on the page. Paragraphs and lines reflow automatically. You can also click & drag to resize elements
- Add, resize, move, or replace images on the page by using selection for Objects list
- Tap on the Headers and Footers, Link, Background tool, or Watermark to edit your PDF file further.
How to convert PDF to Word using the Adobe Export PDF online service
This requires an active subscription to the Adobe Export PDF online service.
- Open Adobe ExportPDF
- Click on the Tools > Export PDF and then click on the ‘?’ icon
- On the web browser, tap Subscribe now under Adobe ExportPDF column.
- Tap Checkout
- Sign in by entering your Adobe ID. If you don’t have one, you can create a new one.
- Enter your payment information and then tap Review Order.
- Agree on the terms and conditions and then hit Place Order.
- Hit Select Files on the Adobe ExportPDF page and then click Open.
- Select the export file format and then tap Export.
- Tap Download and Select Download Converted File
- Open the file in Word.