Opera has finally brought its free VPN software to Android devices. Better yet, this Opera free VPN is offering its service with entirely free unlimited access. The VPN is a separate application to Opera’s web browser, and you will be able to apply the new location settings cross your handset and other applications.
Moreover, this application is offering a quick button to apply your location that will default to a supported region. You can lock the location to specific regions such as Netherlands, United States, Germany, Canada or Singapore, and then disable cookies from tracking the data.
Security and Privacy
For now, the only security information available is that the Opera VPN uses the AES-256 encryption. The cipher, authentication method, the RSA handshake keys and the Perfect Forward Secrecy details are yet to be known.
Side Note: If you’re enjoying this article, you may want to subscribe to our YouTube channel; we do giveaways, hands-on product reviews, feature top tech, and much more!
There’s little in the support way for the Opera VPN app, though it’s so simple to use that it rarely needs it. If you get stuck, you can ask anything at Opera forums.
- It has inbuilt ad-tracker blocker that stops the adverts from following you around the web
- Has the ability to determine the Wi-Fi network security level as well as protection from threats.
- It is 100 percent free to use the VPN.
- There are no data limits
- It has 5 server locations
- OffersWebRTC leak protection
- Great looking and functional
- Has a very intuitive add-on
- It has a high connection speed.
- The browsing experience is awesome
- The mobile ad-blocker is not very efficient.
Torrenting is not supported via Opera VPN for Android.
Free is almost everyone’s favorite price and choice. The Opera’s free VPN delivers a fantastic service and has no data limits. It is worth giving it a shot.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
January 31 2017
November 10 2016