- The Weather Channel – this is an Android app that you’ll want to check out every morning. It gives you detailed weather information, including atmospheric conditions and later-in-the-day forecasts. This app helps you know what to wear, what to carry with you, what to pack and what car to drive (in case you have several). It’s a great way to get hold of real-time weather information. Available free of charge from the Google Play Store, The Weather Channel also gives you emergency weather alerts to keep you safe.
- Spotify Music – most likely than not, you’re a music lover – we all are. The difference between music lovers is usually the kind (genre) of music they love to listen to, but this app bridges that gap. Whatever your favorite tracks are, this Android app for daily use lets you listen when you’re ready to.
- Uber – this Android app for daily use helps you promptly summon ground transportation, which means you can just easily get taxis or private drivers to help out. Servicing Android users from 150 cities in nearly 50 nations around the world, Uber is a must have Android app.
- Google Maps – Google Maps shows you the way no matter where you’re lost. You can use voice-guided GPS directions to find your next destination, whether you’re riding, driving or even walking. This app will also help you identify the specific building you’re looking for – with street views.
- Google Hangouts – another Android app for daily use from Google, Hangouts puts the full power of instant communication in your hands. You can just easily send texts, IMs, participate in video chats, group chats and as well make phone calls. It’s an absolutely convenient way to communicate and keep tabs with everyone around you. More so, it’s free!
- Expensify – if you’re tired of memorizing all those travel-related expenses, expensify does the trick for you. You can just easily file expenses on your Android device and then report later. If you have a report, you just need to take a picture of it and click which expense report it goes to. Simply, that’s all it takes to bring some order into your expenditure!
There are over a million apps on the Google Play Store, and chances are you won’t need 99.9 % of them. However, there are those essential apps Android users need for daily usage. These are the apps that help you listen to your favorite music, get detailed weather information, send emails and accomplish a dozen other important things. In this article, we look at the top 6 Android apps for daily use.
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool