- Buffer If you are extremely active on social media and you have accounts on almost every website, like twitter, Facebook, and more; then the app is just for you. This excellent app lets you share your stuff from once place. Not only that it will also let you scheduled your post. For example if you just posted something and you want to post something later on, you can set a timer and it will automatically post it.
- Contacts + Are you tired of looking and searching for contacts in your phone? Then this app is just for you. “Contacts +” helps you organize all your contacts. The app imports all the info itself from Facebook, twitter and other social networking platforms, giving you an organized look of your contacts.
- Pocket Have you ever found an interesting article on the internet at work? And you spend so much time reading it you had to sit extra hours at work. Well the good news is, you will no longer have to sit extra hours. “Pocket” lets you save everything from articles to pictures and from pictures to videos. It will save everything and you can view it later on.
- Dropbox Dropbox is by far the best cloud storage platform out there. It is the first priority of the people when saving data online. It lets you save your files, photos, your important documents and others, allowing you to get access to your data anytime, anywhere.
- SwiftKey The good thing about Android is the ability to customize the phone according to your liking. Likewise, it is also easy to find alternative keyboards as oppose to your default ones. While you are looking for one, Swiftkey is the best you could find. With its neat layout and accurate typing prediction and smooth responsiveness, it gives you a great typing experience. Also, with the news that IOS 8 will let apple users have an alternative keyboard, Swiftkey is sure to expand even more.
Similar / posts
August 12 2019
July 31 2019