SMS messages are one of the most common forms of communication for family, friends, and coworkers. Many of us have sometimes intended to send an SMS only to have our attention focused elsewhere and end up forgetting. Moreover, you may need to send an important message but it is too early or late in the day.
Life tends to move at such a super-fast pace, but thanks to the Schedule SMS app you can neutralize these problems by scheduling the messages. This app can help save lots of prospective business appointments and also relationship drama that pops up due to missed messages now and then.
As the name suggests, Schedule SMS allows you to schedule your messages on your smartphone. The application gives you the option to select the frequency of sending messages. The application also has other basic messaging features
including selecting recipients from your contacts, multiple SMS recipients, and much more.
app has a pretty and clutter-free interface that lets you manage the scheduled messages with ease. Furthermore, this application is available in 7 languages: English, French, Vietnamese, Serbian, Slovenian and Russian.
Main features of Schedule SMS: Send it Later
- It uses Android alarms instead of service to spare the battery life
- It has an Autocomplete contacts selector
- Save sent message to stock SMS application
- Notification and sound on message delivery
- Has a Beautiful UI: beautiful widgets and swipe and delete finger gesture.
- Can send multiple parts messages
- The app’s interface is easily designed with the Holo principles in mind; this makes it clean and straightforward.
- The app notifies you when the scheduled messages have to be sent.
- It allows you to cancel pending messages.
- Creates a lot of cached data that consumes a lot of space.
This messaging tool should provide you the best way to schedule your messages with ease. It is worth giving a try.