Android app lets users share their computer’s mouse
with their smartphones via a USB cable. This application enables Android users to control their smartphone as it is an additional monitor for a computer.You simply have to move the computer’s mouse cursor over screen boundaries to use it with your Android handset. DeskDock supports macOS, Linux, and Windows so be sure for an enhanced integration with your smartphone if your computer runs one of the programs.Moreover, the application works on all Android version running 4.1 to Nougat. This mouse actions between your PC and phone enables you to share clipboard between Android devices and computers. Furthermore, you can connect multiple Android handsets to one computer. Luckily enough, no rooting of an Android device is required. This means that the setup is easy and does not have complicated processes.
Features of DeskDock
- Allows flexible arrangement of handsets
- It has a customizable mouse pointer speed
- It also features customizable mouse button actions
- The app is compatible with Android 7.0 Nougat
- It has shortcut for simulating multi-touch
- It enables users to use their computer mouse with their Android smartphones
The PRO version is also available separately with additional features. These additional features include:
- Drag and Drop feature that makes the URLs be opened automatically. The APKs are installed. This feature doesn’t work with a Linux server.
- It enables you to use the computer’s keyboard with your Android device.
- It also has additional shortcuts for quickly changing volume, turning off screen, and changing the screen brightness.
- In addition, it has no ads
Finally, DeskDock requires a free server app to run on the computer. To download this free application, click here
. Moreover, Java Runtime version 1.7 or later is required on your computer. Depending on your computer, you might need to install the device drivers.This is an early version, so some few bugs might cross your way.