1. Dungeon BossThis is a fierce dungeon crawler in which battles occur in a turn based fashion. You have to fight a number of junior foes so that you can meet the dungeon boss at the end of each stage. You receive a trove of gems and gems after defeating the beast to purchase items and upgrades.
2. Pokémon ShuffleThis is a free to play puzzle gave that was developed by Pokémon Company. It arrives as the first Pokémon game released on Android outside of Japan.Beat each level to have a chance in catching the Pokémon you did face at the end. The game provides an incentive to play smart and be more strategic than the usual to earn 3 stars motivation.
3. UNKILLEDThe folks behind the Dead Trigger 2 and Dead Trigger 1, MADFINGER Games, have released the UNKILLED. This is a totally different version of first person zombie shooter. Using the right side to aim and the left side of your screen, you are able to blast through New York City Streets at the onset of any Zombie apocalypse.
4. Tiki Taka SoccerThere are a few football games which gave tried to create the sensible soccer style; this is probably the best attempt; this is probably the best attempt yet. It is more than a throwback. The game is awesomely adapted to the touch screen.The game allows you to scare the long range screamers and even manage your team.
5. Hitman: SniperHitman 47, the legendary anti-hero, has made his second appearance on Android devices. It now features in a Gun Gallery sniping game that came out on the consoles some few years ago. Sniper assigns you to kill some targets across 150 missions. You can use environment to make them appear like accidents or shoots the target directly. You unlock the weapon parts & blueprints so to improve the arsenal.
Similar / posts
September 10th, 2015