- Reserve your username of your Shyp account to receive shipments
- Route the incoming packages to the preferred location
- Send to contacts without entering their current address
Internet has made purchasing and mailing as effortless as possible. You do not need to walk to the store or bother with cash when buying something. A series of finger taps is all it takes. Moreover, mailing packages require you to make a trip to the postal service while carrying the package.Shyp’s key objective is doing away with this hassle, that’s why it has launched its application to Android Google Play Store. To mail a package with the Shyp application, you just need to snap a picture, tell Shyp your location, where you want the package to go, and then schedule a pickup.Shyp sends someone to pick up the package, pack it for you, and then take it to the carrier. After paying the shipping fee, you can easily track the package straight within the application. If anything goes wrong, Shyp will cover every shipment that cost up to $ 1000 of insurance.For now, the service is available in Miami, New York, and San Francisco. It is also planning to extend its services to Los Angeles. The service is available for 7 days a week. The Shyp offers expert packaging even for the most oddly-shaped and fragile goods.This application allows you to:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool