Lock Me Out is a simple but powerful app that lets you lock yourself out of your handset for a chosen time. This application allows users to enjoy some distraction-free time and also some organic device free time.
When using Lock Me Out, you will still have an access to your device’s widgets and the lock screen. This means that you can use the camera, answer calls, and make emergency calls. The application has a simple interface that is easy to use and a fixed activity that turns off the device admin. Moreover, make sure you do not allow deactivation of the device admin once the lock countdown starts ticking.
Furthermore, changing of device pin or passwords is not needed. The application locks you back if you unlock the handset during the chosen lockout period. You can also dynamically set the minimum password length.
Side Note: Looking to start your own website/blog? We highly recommend using Bluehost, and you can get started now at $2.95/month, which is an exclusive deal only available here on Updato!
How to use Lock Me Out
If you’re in the middle of a vital task, you should consider avoiding all forms of distractions including your smartphone or tablet. With a smartphone near you, you can help looking at the social media feeds, direct messages, and emails.
So if you’re ready to stick to your important task, follow the steps below:
- Download the free application, Lock Me Out, and install it.
- After you have installed the application, open it.
- On the main menu, click, ‘enable device admin’ and then ‘Activate.’
- Set the lockout time period. For the free version, you lock yourself for 10 minutes or less.
- Once the time is set, press the ‘Lock me out’ button and you’ll be automatically locked from your handset.
- Once you are locked out, you will not be able to use your password or pin to unlock your smartphone or tablet. The application uses a randomly generated password to lock you out.
- A simple interface
- Screen security is set right away
- The app is clear
- Has an added warning against the memory cleaners.
If you really want to avoid distractions, then this app is what you need.
LATEST FROM YOUTUBE:
Similar / posts
January 31 2017
November 10 2016
October 10 2016