- If you already have Twitter installed on your device then you will have to uninstall it
- Copy Twitter v4.1.1 apk on your sd card.
- Go to Settings>Security and tick 'Unknown Sources'. This allows you to install apk files outside Google Play.
- Use a file explorer to open the file and install the latest version of Twitter.
A new Twitter version designed especially for tablets has been revealed at this year's IFA event in Berlin. However an official release hasn't occurred yet, but a leaked version is available for download.The new Twitter app works very well with tablets such as the Nexus 7, Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Tab 3 and so on.Download:Twitter v4.1.1 apkInstallation:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool