- It runs slowly when you open an app?
- It gets laggy or overheated when you’re enjoying your favorite game?
- It says insufficient storage space when you need to keep some photos, music or movies on your SD card?
- Worried about your private photos or your secrete contacts leaking?
As long as you’re an Android user, you must have had one of these issues or concerns especially if you’re a heavy Android user:
What's my model number?
There are several ways to locate your model number:
- Option 1
- On your device, go to Settings, then "About device" and scroll down to "Model number"
- Option 2
- Often times you can view the model number inside the device, by removing the battery
- Option 3
- Using Samsung's model/serial number location tool