1. DoubleTwistThis ap is a fine music player. It offers a simple way to sync your music between Android and iTunes. The app is free; however, if you are looking for more experience, purchase it in-app purchases to unlock full potential of the application. Add podcasts, videos, wireless syncing to the iTunes library sending music to other devices. The applicaton is an all round media player.
2. PowerampThis is another great music player application. It has a lot of features. If you are serious about music, take a look at this application. The app offers a 15 day trial and has no barriers. Chances are that you will like it. It has a great album artwork and a clean and crisp layout with some pretty fantastic customizations. The app supports themes and some tweak you can make in settings, this means that you can create the music player the way you want. The app supports tons of files, crossfade, an equalizer, gapless and much more. It is one of the best music player apps on Andrioid.
3. Google Play MusicThough the application does not have a deep customization of something like DoubleTwist and Poweramp, it do offer what others don't. It has a big cloud library for your own music. The real value of this app is the cloud storage. This means that you can take music collection with you.
4. Shuttle Music PlayerYou might have never had this application. Shuttle has a lightweight feel and look. The application comes with a gapless playback, sleep timer, a few different themes and a built in equalizer. It comes in paid and feree version. The paid version costs just as $0.99 and has more features.
5. Equalizer+There is a fantastic Equalizer built into this app. It is a solid music player though to take more out of it you have to purchase it It has a visualizer that can be displayed in a second screen. It also have a 5 band equilizer with bass booster, presets and a contextual search.
Similar / posts
April 16th, 2020
November 2nd, 2019
Updated on November 5th, 2019
June 20th, 2019