2. YOGAmazingThere’s no understating the benefits of Yoga on both the body and mind. Most times, you probably don’t make it to the Yoga Studio (that is if there’s even one nearby). This handy self-improvement application solves that problem. You don’t need a player or a studio to get that much-coveted body-mind-spirit balance. You get a total of 50 yoga sessions that are designed to increase your flexibility and work wonders for you. The app is available on iOS and Android.
3. LumosityIf you’re serious about boosting your mental acuity, lumosity is the classic collection of brain apps that you need. You get a free trial that encompasses at least 5 sessions of three games each. If you need to go Pro, you’ll just have to part with roughly 10 bucks each year. Sink your hand into your pockets, dish out your smartphone and tap on the app icon. With a daily dose of lumosity, you get to improve your memory, revamp your observation skills, and generally make yourself smarter!
4. LiftOld habits die hard. But if you start small and build-up, you certainly can change yourself. Lift gives you the privilege to choose simple habits that you want to implement. Could be flossing your teeth, waking up at a specific time, and much more. You can “check-in” each time you perform the desired task. Lift will track your progress and share with others. Currently, there’s a web and iPhone version available. But there’s also that promise that an Android version is upcoming.
5. HappierThe quest for happiness is an entire industry today. People will spend a fortune just to get that sense of happiness and satisfaction that is often so elusive. Someone that about that, and decided to create an app called Happier. You get to share positive moments each day, with a photo or a simple note. Research suggests that doing this at least thrice daily can give you a happy boost. Happier is currently available on the iOS platform.
6. Stress CheckThis is quite the real deal. Stress Check measures your heart rate variation by utilizing the camera and light features on your smartphone. And that’s not all – you can use the Stress Doctor related app to reduce stress. Currently, this great self-improvement application is available on the Android platform. Get going. It all takes a few simple tap on your smartphone and you’ll be the path of self-improvement. There’s nothing to lose – you can only gain. Image source: Cnet
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
January 27 2019