1. Field TripGetting the best of everything can be quite a hassle, especially when you’re in an unfamiliar area. But not with Field Trip. This innovative Android app serves as a guide to unique things in the world around you. It runs in the background of your phone and pops up a card any time you get close to something interesting. This way, you can find the best hotels, café’s, schools, etc. You don’t have to click anything. It’s just plain automated. And if you have a headset, the app reads it out loud for you. Field Trip serves as a gateway to a wealth of helpful information on local places.
2. CamScannerSo you’re looking to scan an important document and send it a colleague at the office? CamScanner can save you a lot of trouble. This pesky piece of software will scan just about any document and automatically convert it to PDF format. This way, you don’t have to look for scanners, fumble with wires, and email things to yourself. CamScanner has been downloaded over 50 million times, and the apps average 4.5 star (as of July 2016) shows that most users are very happy with it.
3. WazeNobody likes the inconvenience of a long commute to work. Waze is a social network that allows drivers to add alerts and recommendations so that everyone can learn about traffic situations before they actually get caught up. And you even don’t have to feed the app with anything. Just driving with it open sends traffic speed details to servers. Waze has been installed on over 100 million Android devices and scored an average rating of 4.6 (as of July 2016). As more and more people get this innovative community tool on their devices, it can only get better.
4. Google KeepHave you ever had a brilliant idea cross your mind only for you to forget it later (when you need it the most)? Google Keep is a solution to that tricky problem. Whether it’s a business idea, a sketchy plan for your next holiday vacation with your spouse, or just something new that you’ve learned, you can put it into records within a couple of seconds. Google Keep allows you to enter text, lists, and images, among other input options. And in the case you lose your smartphone, the app will retrieve all your data when installing in a new device with the same Google email address. It’s an incredible tool, hands down.
5. Shush!Getting into a boardroom meeting? Don’t let your phone make you look absurd. This innovative app for Android lets you mute your phone for a specified time duration. The beauty of it is that after this duration, everything gets to normal so you never miss an important call because you forgot to unmute your smartphone after the meeting. It works on a simple premise but saves the average Android user a measure of trouble. Don’t get caught up in a messy traffic jam. Smartphones are best used as tools to increase your convenience on the day-to-day basis. This list of innovative Android smartphone apps is a good place to start!
Image Source: GreenBot
Similar / posts
February 07 2019
February 05 2019
January 27 2019