- Avast mobile security and antivirus: This is a free app for Android and offers quite a wide range of tools used to secure your Android smartphone. Avast Android antivirus provides details of whatever you are doing and also scans live URLs for malware. There is also an anti-theft feature which will allow you remote control your phone via SMS so that you can remotely lock the phone where afterwards, you can locate it. You will also be able to make it play a siren in case it’s lost somewhere between the couch cushions. Another great feature is that you can lock your SIM card in case of theft and this app has been rated the best in locating a lost smartphone.
- AVL: This Android antivirus app suits those who may not want some of the anti-theft tools offered by Avast. AVL will not interfere with your phone’s speed or even the battery life and produces results so fast. A top of the line antivirus app by all means.
- 360-Security Antivirus: This Android antivirus app is free will work superbly well with your Android smartphone. It has the ability to clean your device from corrupted files and also some of old files left behind. It also has a data monitor and everything else you might possibly want from an antivirus app.
- Lookout Mobile Security: Lookout has a wide range of features that any Android user would want to have to keep their device well protected. You can enjoy the privacy brought about by this app which performs exceptionally well.
- Avira antivirus security: You will trust this best Android antivirus app, more so with regards to its performance. Avira automatically scans incoming apps in your Android device so that there may be no trouble in your phone’s performance. Similar to Avast, you can lock your lost device and also trigger an alarm.
Similar / posts
December 5th, 2014