Top 5 Android Apps for Photograpy
1. SnapseedSnapseed app takes home the top spot. The app started as a mega popular paid application for the iOS. The app has finally made way to Android, Google brought the application to the Play Store and made it absolutely free. What makes snapseed expectional is that it has outstanding editing tools which are very easy to use.
2. VASCO CamVASCO Cam takes the second position. This is one of the few applications that can match Snapseed in being totally free and full of outstanding editing tools. Just like the Snapseed, VASCO Cam started as mega-popular iOS application but now Google has introduced it to Android. The app has advanced preset tools and filters which makes it easy to get a desired effect. The app might be very easy to navigate but once you figure out how to do it you will be able to come up with awesome photos.
3. Camera ZOOM FXCamera ZOOM FX not only has awesome editing tool but also boasts as the fastest camera on Android devices. We are not sure if that is the entire truth but it deserves to take the third spot on the list. The application has a ton of features such as the tilt-shift, collages, add-ons, bokeh, vignettes, one tap filters and much more. To get everything, you'll be required to pay $2.99 though there is a free version too.
4. InstagramIt isn't a big surprise that instagram too has made this list. The app started a tidal wave of the photo filter clones. The app allows you to do some awesome photo editing and even add filters to videos. Moreover, the app has recently fixed uploading and increased photo resolution for Android.
5. PixlrPixlr takes the fifth position. This powerful and fun photo editor allows you to swiftly rotate, crop and also fun tune any pic. The app allows you to choose from over two million combinations of overlays, borders and effects to personalize your photo. The user interface is also simple to use and allows anyone to create some stunning results.
Similar / posts
December 10th, 2019
Updated on July 6th, 2020
October 9th, 2019
August 21st, 2019