1. Chrome BetaThe app is free in Google Play Store. Google Chrome Beta browser received a significant and awesome update last week. The app now has Chrome Custom Tabs empowered. The Chrome Custom Tabs had been announced for the Android M version back at Google I/O. There was also an update to the media playback controls and the bookmark interface. In case you desire to witness the future of Chrome Browser, give this application a try.
2. BarmarkThe app costs $2.99 on Google Play Store. Barkmark is a unique and interesting adventure game which lacks points. This means that the game lacks goals, score and 3 starring anything. You just travel around in a well-designed world. The game allows you to adjust the landscape depending on what you think it should look like. The game is a kinda weird because it does not have a point or a goal which technically does not qualify it as an Android game but it is an interesting application nevertheless.
3. FishBrainThe application is free in-app purchases. This is application is for fishing enthusiasts that kinda turns the actual fishing into a video game. The app allows you to have a view of what fish are biting and to keep track of where you’re when the fish begin biting. FishBrain also has leader boards so that you can see who caught the biggest and most fish.
4. GunJackThe app is free. The game is developed specifically for the Samsung Gear VR by the developers who purchased the EVE series of games. It is a first person shooter game which allows you to sit in a turret, spin and shoot at the bad guys. The game is done and will be made available to owners on autumn.
5. Shooting StarsThe game costs $0.99 in the Play Store. It is the most recent game out of the Noodlecake Studios. Shooting Stars has you battling aliens who are mistaken for celebrities. The game is an arcade shooter with numerous rainbow lasers, retro graphics, bright colors and explosions. The game has over 60 weapons, a hover board and many celebrity cameos.
Similar / posts
January 31st, 2017
November 10th, 2016
Updated on August 16th, 2017
October 10th, 2016