Write for us
Deliver quality content for every Samsung and Android user around the world.
We enjoy sharing our knowledge with our valued readers and will continue doing so. However, it is equally important to have other experienced users share their knowledge and insights.
Are you interested in providing our readers with quality articles and helpful information? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
What it takes to become a writer at Updato
It doesn’t matter whether you’re an established author or a first-timer. The most important thing is that you care passionately and understand deeply the subjects of Samsung, Android and the mobile industry.
Second most important factor is that you possess good writing skills and able to communicate your point across efficiently. Please note, in order to maintain our standard in quality, every article will undergo a review process by our editorial staff before acceptance.
- All articles submitted must be original and unpublished. Once your article has been published, it will belong to Updato and you cannot (without our written permission) republish it anywhere else.
- All articles submitted must be in English language.
- It’s important to us that you give credit to whom credit is due (source of information, photos, etc).
Benefits of writing for Updato
Updato is growing at an exceptional rate and here’s what we can offer you:
- Your name and brief biographical info at the bottom of your article along with a link to your official website and social accounts
- Exposure to over 4 million (and growing) readers
- Recognition and authoritative voice
- An intrinsic part in the growth of mobile community
For experienced writers monetary rewards may be offered. The amount will of course depend on the quality, volume and other factors of the article.
Each article will need to correspond with our standard, style and our main areas of interest. As such, we cannot guarantee that all guest articles written will be published. Here are our main topics of interest:
- Articles: unique topics, opinion pieces, case studies, success stories, history, and fresh ideas that provoke intellectual discussion
- Resourceful: useful how-tos, descriptive tutorials, tips and tricks to enhance user experience
- Reviews: descriptive and immersive Samsung and Android hardware as well as software/app reviews
- News: breaking stories, latest firmware releases and solidified rumors
- Freebies: provide a list of freebies and high quality mobile downloads (i.e. wallpapers, apps, custom ROMs, etc).
How to submit your article(s)
Contact us with your name, email, expertise description and your topics of interest. Be sure to also include:
- Examples to some of your work (URLs will do)
- If you have a specific topic in mind, propose an article title and a brief summary
We are always interested in long term relationships with our guest writers. We’ll provide you with more details, so you will know what we’re about.
So… Ready to take a step forward? We are always excited to meet new contacts and explore new opportunities! If you have the desire, knowledge and skill, we have an audience waiting to hear your voice! Let’s get in touch!