You need to search for the latest updates for Galaxy S Plus I9001 in order to make sure you have the latest Android version available that can fix various bugs and improve overall performance.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 is currently running Android 2.3.6 and will not be updated to ICS or higher. However it is still important that you install the latest available updates. Currently the latest updates were released in Germany, Netherlands, Baltic Countries, Honk Kong and Poland.
In order to update you Galaxy S Plus I9001 you need to choose one of the methods below:
- Via Samsung Kies. This is a Samsung program that allows you to update your device by connecting it to your computer and searching for the latest updates. For more details check out this guide–> How to update Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Using Kies.
- Via ODIN. !!! Be careful as this is not an official update method. This method is normally used by people who rooted their phones or installed a Custom ROM and now want to return to Stock ROM, which is the official Samsung Firmware. This installation method can brick your device if you don;t know what you are doing. However for experienced users, here’s a list with the update files for several Countries:
- Germany (T-Mobile) – Download Update I9001BOKQ4
- Netherlands (T-Mobile) – Download Update I9001BOKQ4
- Baltic – Download Update I9001XXKQI
- Honk Kong (2.3.4) – Download Update I9001ZSKPA
- Poland (Orange) – Download Update I9001BVKPC
- Romania (Cosmote) – Download Update I9001XXKQE
- Romania (Vodafone) – Download Update I9001BUKP9
- India – Download Update I9001XXKQD
After you download the update files, you have to follow this guide –> How to update Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 Using ODIN.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.