The leaked Android 4.3 test firmware that we presented to you a while back had a newer build version and at the same time more features and less bugs than the first leak. It was close to the final release but it still wasn’t final. And, unfortunately, neither is the one that we have news of today. But it is a lot closer to the final version. Thanks to the guys at Sammobile you can now install a brand new leaked Android 4.3 test firmware – N7100XXUEMK4 – on your Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100).
It is believed to be among the last updates for the Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) and Samsung is likely to release the official update in the following days. It is apparently one of the „final” builds which would mean that in the final version only minor changes will probably take place, such as small fixes or bug removals.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
This build has been put through several tests and it’s stability has been proven. Furthermore, its look was improved and the UI has been altered in such a measure that it looks more and more like the Galaxy S4 or the Galaxy Note III. Many features from these phones have been taken and implemented in this update.
Guide on how to install update N7100XXUEMK4 on Samsung Galaxy Note II
!! This is a test firmware, it is not an official update from Samsung. You will not lose warranty or increase the binary counter by installing this. However, proceed on your own risk.
A full data backup should be made before the installation in order to guarantee its safety.
Version: Android 4.3
Product Code: INU
Instructions on how to install the update:
- Download the firmware N7100XXUEMK4_N7100ODDEMK1_N7100DDEMJ9_INU.zip
- Download Odin 3.09 and extract its content
- Run Odin 3.09
- Shut down your phone and restart it in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down)
- Plug your phone to the PC using the USB cable. In ODIN you should see a blue sign in the upper left corner. This indicates that your phone was recognized. (If you don’t see this, make sure you have USB debugging activated and that you have all the Samsung drivers for your device installed).
- Add AP_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to AP
- Add BL_N7100XXUEMK4_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to BL
- Add CP_N7100DDEMJ9_REV08_CL1423182.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_ODD_N7100ODDEMK1_2099172_REV04_user_low_ship.tar.md5 to CSC
- Make sure re-partition is not ticked
- Press start button and wait a few minutes.
- Should you encounter any problems with the firmware(Any FC, Bootloop etc)
- Boot into recovery mode (Home+power+vol up)
- Choose to wipe/factory reset. (THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING ALONGSIDE THE INTERNAL SD CARD!)
- Then click reboot and everything should be ready.
Everything should be ready now and you should have the new update for Android 4.3 installed if you followed all the steps accordingly.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.