Today Samsung released a new set of updates for their flagship device the Samsung Galaxy S3. The updates are released for the following countries: Uruguay (I9300UBEMA2), Kazakhstan (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5), Ukraine (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5), Ukraine (Kyivstar) (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5), Uzbekistan (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5) and Germany (I9300XXEMB2).
The update is for Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and most certainly it brings new bug fixes and performance improvements. The update should pop up on the screen as OTA or it should be available with Kies. You can also install the update manually with ODIN but that requires special skills and the will to lose your warranty.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
You can download the update file from the links that we will provide below follow our tutorial to Install an Official Android Update Manually with Odin.
Download Jelly Bean 4.1.2 for Galaxy S3 for:
- Uruguay (I9300UBEMA2) – I9300UBEMA2_I9300TFGEMB1_UFU.zip
- Kazakhstan (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5) – I9300XXEMB5_I9300QXEEMC1_SKZ.zip
- Ukraine (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5) – I9300XXEMB5_I9300QXEEMC1_RTL.zip
- Ukraine (Kyivstar) (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5) – I9300XXEMB5_I9300QXEEMC1_SEK.zip
- Uzbekistan (La Fleur)(I9300XXEMB5) – I9300XXEMB5_I9300QXEEMC1_CAC.zip
- Germany (I9300XXEMB2) – I9300XXEMB2_I9300MBCEMB1_MBC.zip
After you download the zip file, if you decide to install the update manually, you can follow the steps in the tutorial we provided above.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.