Galaxy Y Duos and Galaxy S Duos were launched by the famous company Samsung in India. As for the international market, Samsung has announced both smart phones as the Galaxy Pocket Duos S5302 and Galaxy S Duos S7562.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Galaxy S Duos
Samsung Galaxy S Duos is the best dual-SIM droid launched by this company until now. Its characteristics are:
- 4-inch WVGA TFT touch screen;
- 5 MP camera, which has VGA video recording;
- 1GHz ARM Cortex-A5 processor that includes Adreno 200 graphics;
- 768MB RAM;
- 4GB storage;
- Ordinary connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy S Duos
Samsung Galaxy S Duos comes with the following features:
- 3G with HSPA on both SIM cards;
- one disadvantage is that the owner cannot have two data connections at the same time
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich;
- Smart Dual SIM function;
It does not present with the SuperAMOLED screen of its original; instead, it has a regular LCD screen.
The price of Samsung Galaxy S Duos is about €256 or Rs. 17900. In Europe, its price should be almost the same. It is to be noticed that the price of Samsung Galaxy S Duos is almost the same with its “rival”, HTC Desire V.
Galaxy Y Duos Lite (Galaxy Pocket Duos)
Galaxy Y Duos Lite is considered the version of the Galaxy Pocket Duos. It has the following features:
- 2.8-inch QVGA capacitive touch screen;
- 832MHz processor;
- 2MP snapper;
- 3G support on the first SIM card;
- 3GB internal storage;
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.
Similar / posts
February 24 2017
October 30 2012