We have a few new updates today, but nothing special like a new Android upgrade. However any update comes with a fix for something so it is still important to keep your phone updated. The Galaxy Tab 3, the Kids edition, received an update in Luxemburg. A few updates were released for the Galaxy S4 Mini and for the Galaxy S4 LTE version.
You can check for updates using Kies or just wait for the OTA. For those of you who want to manually update their device using ODIN, you can download the firmware from below, and then just follow the steps in this tutorial: How to manually update Samsung devices using ODIN.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Here are the updates released today, 24/09/2013 (click to download the firmware):
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini LTE GT-I9195
- Android 4.2.2 XXUAMG1 in Spain (Vodafone) – Download I9195XXUAMG1_I9195ATLAMG1_ATL.zip
- Android 4.2.2 XXUAMH1 in Norway (Telenor) – Download I9195XXUAMH1_I9195TENAMH2_TEN.zip
- Android 4.2.2 XXUAMH2 in Spain (Movistar) – Download I9195XXUAMH2_I9195XECAMH1_XEC.zip
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 GT-I9200
- Android 4.2.2 UBUAMH2 in Puerto Rico – Download I9200UBUAMH2_I9200UWAAMH2_PCT.zip
- Android 4.2.2 ZNUAMI2 in China – Download I9200ZNUAMI2_I9200CHUAMI2_CHU.zip
Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE GT-I9505
- Android 4.2.2 XXUBMGA in United Arab Emirates (XSS) – Download I9505XXUBMGA_I9505OJVBMH3_XSS.zip
- Android 4.2.2 XXUDMHB in Italy – Download I9505XXUDMHB_I9505ITVDMI2_ITV.zip
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210
- Android 4.2.2 XXUAMFA in Turkey – Download P5210XXUAMFA_P5210OJVAMF3_TUR.zip
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids SM-T2105
- Android 4.1.2 XWAMI8 in Luxembourg – Download T2105XWAMI8_T2105LUXAMI4_LUX.zip
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 LTE GT-N5120
- Android 4.2.2 XXCMH2 in United Kingdom – Download N5120XXCMH2_N5120BTUCMH2_BTU.zip
We’ll add to the list the new updates as they are released.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.