Bad news for the Samsung Galaxy S4 users as a fire started in Hong Kong from a device. This is the preliminary conclusion, but it is not confirmed yet, but it seems that this is the reason why a fire started and destroyed a house. Xianguo.com, a Chinese website launched the information. According to the owner’s words, the phone exploded and created the entire mess into his house.
The customer named Du, said that he was playing “Love Machine” game when a noise broke the silence and the device started to burn when he thrown it on a sofa. From this point, the fire started to begin. The man couldn’t stop the fire and the whole room burned. The good news is that he and his wife escaped with no injuries.
DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
A similar case was spotted in Switzerland where a 18 years girl suffered a big injury on her leg because of an Galaxy S3 which exploded. Another case was created in 2012 in Dublin where a Galaxy S3 model exploded on a dashboard of a car. To come back to our case, Mr. Du declared that all accessories and the device are 100% Samsung authentic. The Hong Kong Samsung Official started the investigations and will also probably compensate Mr. Du for his losses.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.