Samsung Galaxy S2 was released in April 2011, and by then it was definitely surpassed by stronger devices such as the Galaxy S3, Samsung Note, Note 2 and others. Still, it remains an important device in the Android community. If you want to learn more about it you can read all the information below. You can also suggest something to use by posting in the comment section.
The most important specifications of Galaxy S2 are:
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- Samsung Exynos Dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 Chipset
- 4.3″ WVGA 480×800 SAMOLED+ Display Screen
- 8.0 MP LED flash Camera & 2 MP secondary camera
- 1080p@30fps Video
- 1650 mAH Battery
- 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, Expandable memory (SD)
- I9100: This is the UK version (1.2 GHz)
- I9103: 1 GHz
- I9100G: This is the International version (1.2 GHz)
- SGH-T989: This is the T-Mobile USA version (1.5 GHz)
- SGH -I777: This is the AT&T USA version (1.2 GHz)
- With the phone turned off, simultaneously press Volume Up + Home + Power buttons
- Wait for the Samsung Logo to appear. When it does, release the buttons fast for a split second and repress them once more.
- The menu in Recovery Mode is accessed using the Volume keys.
- First activate USB Debugging by going to Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging
- With the device turned off press Power + Volume Down + Home Buttons simultaneously and release when it enters Download Mode
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 GUIDE (Running Android 4.0.4 XWLPO and XXLQ5). To find out what version of Android you have dial *#1234# on your keypad
- How to root Samsung Galaxy S2 running STOCK ICS – Simple Method:
- Download ClockworkMod Recovery & SU-Busybox-Installer.zip
- Put the downloaded files on your SD card
- Reboot the phone in Recovery Mode (You have the guide above)
- Scroll to <apply update from external storage>
- Select CWM.zip and wait until you are prompted with ClockworkMod Recovery
- Select <install zip from sdcard>
- Select SU-Busybox-Installer.zip and install it
- After you reboot you should have completely rooted your Galaxy S2 device
- IF YOU WANT TO UNROOT your Galaxy S2 device after performing this root, download SU-Uninstaller-Signed.zip and follow the exact same steps as above.
- Unrooting can be useful if you want to recover warranty or if you want to flash a stock ROM etc.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.
Similar / posts
November 10 2012
November 09 2012
October 15 2012