You can install the latest CWM version 22.214.171.124 custom recovery on your Galaxy S3 I9305 by following our instructions below. Custom recoveries are used to flash custom roms or mods, and they do no require rooting to be installed. Before proceeding with the installation you will have to read the following guidelines.
- You will use Odin to install CWM 126.96.36.199 on your device. Make sure you follow the instructions carefully as you risk bricking your device. You can only use this tutorial for Galaxy S3 I9305 versions.
- You proceed on your own risk and we cannot be held responsible for your actions.
- Make sure you have a full backup of your data. Also make sure you have the USB drivers installed for Galaxy S3 I9305.
- Make sure Kies isn’t running while using Odin.
- You can now proceed with installing CWM on your device.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
How to install CWM 188.8.131.52 on Samsung Galaxy S3 I9305:
- First you will need to download Odin from here. Extract the content of the archive in a folder.
- Now you have to download CWM 184.108.40.206 – I9305_ODIN_220.127.116.11-12042013.tar – from here.
- Turn off your device. Enter Download Mode by pressing Power + Home + Volume Down in the same time.
- Run Odin from the folder you extracted the content into.
- Connect your phone to the PC using the USB cable. You should wait until Odin recognized your device. Look for the yellow square in the upper left corner.
- Click on PDA, the button in the right lower corner, and select I9305_ODIN_18.104.22.168-12042013.tar.
- Click on Start and wait until Odin flashes CWM.
That’s it, now you have CWM 22.214.171.124 installed on your Galaxy S3 I9305.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.
Similar / posts
December 23 2012