Always search for the latest updates for your device and if you have some experience you can also manually update your phone. Updating your Galaxy S3 I747M to the latest Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. A tutorial on how to root Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 is what this article is about. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
This rooting method for Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 uses CF-Auto-Root-d2can-d2vl-sghi747m.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
- Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy S3 I747M drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-d2can-d2vl-sghi747m.zip
- Extract the content from Odin v3.07
- Turn off the device.
- Reboot Galaxy S3 I747M in Download Mode (Press Volume Down + Home + Power buttons)
- Start Odin v3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy S3 I747M to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-d2can-d2vl-sghi747m.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy S3 I747M will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
This is it. You now have your Galaxy S3 I747M running Android 4.1.1 UMBLL1 rooted.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.