Updating your Galaxy Note N8013 to the latest Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3 will make your device lose all root access you previously had. Therefore you’re going to need a tutorial on how to root Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3. In this article we explain exactly that. Make sure you follow the steps to root your Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3 so that nothing bad happens to your device.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
This rooting method for Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3 uses CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.zip to obtain root access, and you will need to use Odin.
!!! Important. Rooting your Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3 will void your warranty. Also this procedure is not an official one, so bad things may happen to your device. For that, we cannot be held responsible for any damage. Continue on your own risk.
- Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3.
- Full data backup.
- USB Debugging enabled from Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Galaxy Note N8013 drivers installed on your computer.
How to root Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3:
- Extract the content from CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.zip
- Extract the content from Odin 3.07
- Turn off the Galaxy Note N8013.
- Reboot Galaxy Note N8013 in Download Mode (Press …)
- Start Odin 3.07 (Right Click and press run as Administrator)
- Connect the Galaxy Note N8013 to your computer with the USB cable. Wait for Odin to recognize your device by showing the yellow box in the left upper corner.
- Click on PDA and add the file you extracted from CF-Auto-Root-p4notewifi-p4notewifiue-gtn8013.zip
- When you are ready click on START
- At the end of the rooting process your Galaxy Note N8013 will reboot. That means the phone is rooted.
- This is it. You now have your Galaxy Note N8013 running Android 4.1.2 UEUCMA3 rooted.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.