One common issue with Samsung Galaxy devices is the blank screen problem. This means that the entire screen shows a blank page with nothing on it, except that the backlight is on. Otherwise there is nothing else on the screen.
This is how the blank screen issue looks like:
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Some causes for this blank screen issue are:
- The battery is completely drained or there is not enough power for the device to turn on.
- An installed app is causing the screen to turn blank.
- The blank screen is caused by physical or liquid damage.
How to fix the blank screen issue on Samsung Galaxy devices:
- Connect your device to a power supply and leave it a few minutes to charge a little. Try again to start the device. If you still have problems go on to the next step.
- Another common solution is to remove the battery for 30 seconds, and then restart the device.
- If the screen goes blank due to an application, you will have to completely uninstall that application.
If the problem is still not fixed, it may be a hardware issue that can be repaired at a repair service center.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.