DID YOU KNOW? Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
Pop Up Video
If you didn’t discovered yet, you should know that your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 is allowing you to perform multitasks while you watch a video. You can play games, send text messages or browsing the web when you play a video.
How to turn on the Pop Up Video
- You will have to tap Pop Up video while you are watching it using Video player. If you don’t see the Menu, you will have to tap the video.
- If you do that, the video will be shown in a small window and will be on the screen until it finishes.
- The video will remain on top and you will be able to control your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 normally.
- If you want to move it from an area to another, you will simply tap and hold it until you drag the window from side to side.
- If you want to close it, you will have tap the X found on the top right of the video. To pause it, you can simply tap the window.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.