The WanamLite team has updated their Custom ROM with the latest Android 4.1.2 version XXELKC for Samsung Galaxy S3 released a few days ago. It is a very stable and fast Custom ROM and users are pleased with the improvements.
Here are some of the main features of the WanamLite V5.1 Custom ROM for Galaxy S3:
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- Based on Android 4.1.2 XXELKC
- Rooted, De-odexed and zipaligned
- 15 toggle buttons
- Removed bloatware
- Call recording enabled
- 4 way reboot
- Stock keyboard
- Fixed brightness
- Reduced Home button lag
- Ram improvements
- Volume buttons skip tracks
- PLUS MANY OTHERS
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- CWM Recovery
!!! Before proceeding with the installation make sure you know what a Custom ROM is. Installing a different ROM than the original firmware may damage your device. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that occurs to your device. Follow the instructions precisely and make sure you know everything about what you are doing.
Do a complete backup of your data before installing the Custom ROM.
How to install WanamLite V5.1 Android 4.1.2 XXELKC on Galaxy S3:
- Download GT-I9300_WanamLite.XXELKC.V5.1.NO-WIPE and place the zip file on the sd card
- Turn off your device
- Enter Recovery Mode (Press Volume up + Home + Power)
- Do a full wipe (OPTIONAL)
- Select ‘install zip from sd card’ and select the file you downloaded at step 1
- Wait for the installation to finish
After you reboot the device you should have WanamLite v5.1 with Android 4.1.2 installed on your Galaxy S3.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.