AnonoRom for Galaxy S3 is dedicated to speed and battery performance. It is a recognized name in the developer’s world and users seems to be very pleased with the results of this Custom ROM.
Here are some of the main features of the AnonoRom v17.2 based on Android 4.1.2 XXELKC:
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- Android 4.1.2 XXELKC
- Rooted with SU and SuperSU Permissions and BusyBox
- RAM improvements
- Speed improvements
- Removed Bloatware
- Latest updates for system apps
- De-odexed, zipaligned
- Increased battery life
- SPlanner widget, Phone calls sound boost, better sound quality, sound tweaks
- AND MUCH MORE
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Custom Recovery
!!! Before proceeding further with the installation make sure you understand the risks of installing Custom ROMs on your Galaxy S3 device. We cannot be held responsible for any damage that may happen to your device. You should make sure you understand the procedure and follow the steps precisely.
How to install AnonoRom v17.2 Android 4.1.2 XXELKC on your Galaxy S3:
- Download the latest version of AnonoRom from Here and place it on the phone’s sd card
- Turn off your device
- Reboot in Recovery Mode (Press Volume Up + Home + Power button)
- Do a Cache Wipe and a Factory Reset
- Go to Mounts and Storage and choose “Format /system”
- Go to Advanced and choose ‘Wipe Dalvik Cache’
- Install the ROM by flashing the zip file downloaded at step 1
After you reboot the device you should have the AnonoRom v17.2 based on Android 4.1.2 XXELKC installed on your Galaxy S III.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.