PACman ROM is right up there with some of the most used ROMs today. PACman ROM itself is a combination of features from the three most popular ROMs that you can currently find on the aftermarket: CyanogenMod, Paranoid Android and AOKP. You can actually find all features from CyangenMod and Paranoid Android alongside some belonging to AOKP. According to the developers, there are also parts from Slim Bean, Rootbox and any other open source cool feature that they could find.
If you are new in this whole business of installing custom ROMs then we have just the thing for you. And that is the step-by-step installation guide which you will find in this article. But if you are an experienced user then you probably have no need for all of these instructions and you should just get down to downloading and get PACman ROM for your Galaxy Note II.
DID YOU KNOW: Updato offers seamless and guaranteed phone unlocking for any device, carrier and region! It's quick and easy - try it now.
- This ROM is only for Galaxy Note 2 GT-N7100
- There must be a custom recovery installed on your Galaxy Note 2, like CWM Recovery or TWRP Recovery
- We very much recommend that you have a NANDROID Backup in case something (anything) goes wrong so you can install your previous ROM
- Disclaimer: You are installing this Custom ROM on your own responsibility, we cannot be held accountable for anything that goes wrong during the process. Make sure that you know what you are doing before proceeding any further.
- With all of these things in place you should be fine and you may continue with your installation.
PACman ROM based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note II N7100
We have to mention that from this point you assume full responsibility for continuing because we never encourage anyone to install any sort of custom ROM. Here we provide the download links for the ROM and for Google Apps.
Download: PACman ROM based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note II N7100
Download: Google Apps
Guide to install PACman ROM based on Android 4.3 for Galaxy Note II N7100
- You should download the ROM from above. If you didn’t do it already then this should be the right time to download PACman ROM.
- Place the .zip file you downloaded on the phone’s SD card.
- Download Google Apps and place the .zip on the SD card as well.
- Turn off the device. Now you will have to start the Galaxy Note II in Recovery Mode. Press Home+Power+Volume Up simultaneously.
- You should now see the Recovery Menu. You have several options here. First of all you need to do a full wipe. For this use the ‘Wipe data/Factory Reset’ option. Know that this will erase all you personal data.
- Now you have to select the option ‘Install zip from sd card’ and select the .zip file that you have downloaded earlier and placed on the SD card. Confirm the installation and move on with the process.
- Repeat the previous process for Google Apps.
- Restart your system and voila! You did it!
Assuming all the steps were strictly followed, by this time you should have installed PACman ROM based on Android 4.3 on your Galaxy Note II N7100. If you have any problems then feel free to leave us a message and we’ll get back to you.
And as always, we end with an invite: don't be a stranger and join our community - be a part of the conversation where we help each other out, discuss the latest and greatest, and make the best of our tech.